Malfunctioning Meters

If you park at a university meter and pay the meter with coins or use your CashKey and the meter is malfunctioning, call the Parking office at 217-333-3530 and provide the meter number, location, and type of payment used. Please move your vehicle to a functioning meter and pay. Do NOT park at an inoperable meter.