IBRL PROJECT - May 25, 2015 - June 15, 2015
IBRL PROJECT HAS BEEN PLACED ON HOLD DUE TO THE STATE BUDGET
From May 25th to June 15th, the Integrated Bioprocessing Research Lab Project will be installing utility lines along Peabody Drive. This construction activity will block all Peabody west bound traffic, reroute access to parking for FS-05 (ACES Circle Drive), close the south access to F-28, and reduce some of the F-10 and FS-22 meter parking on Peabody. Please follow the link to an updated map showing routes and access. Directions for parking access are listed below.
IBRL Project Map
- F-4 – access F-4 from Pennsylvanian Avenue then north on S Goodwin. Turn west into F-4.
- FS-05 - access FS-05 from Pennsylvanian Avenue then north on S Goodwin. Turn west into F-4. Follow Detour north through F-4 and back onto S. Goodwin to the Circle Drive.
- F-10 & FS-22 – access meter parking from Pennsylvanian Avenue then north on S Goodwin. Turn East on Peabody and meter parking will be available on the south side and past the construction fence, parking for F-10 Rentals will be available on the north side.
- F-14 – access F-14 from Pennsylvanian Avenue then north on S Goodwin. Turn east on Peabody and turn south into F-14.
- F-28 – access F-28 off of Dorner
Thank you in advance for your patience. Should you have any difficulties accessing your facility, please contact the Parking Department at 333-3530.
University of Illinois Parking Department