A permit is required to park in university lots 6:00 am - 5:00 pm, unless otherwise posted as enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Metered parking for university visitors is available on university streets and drives and in several lots and parking garages. Visitors must pay the established meter fee as designated on the meter. Pay by Phone and CashKey are convenient options.
Overnight Parking Monday - Thursday
There is no 2:00 am - 6:00 am parking on campus without the proper permit. Temporary permits may be purchased for overnight parking in lot E14 (west of the State Farm Center) and F23 (at Florida and Lincoln). Permit must be displayed on rearview mirror with lot designator and expiration date facing toward the windshield.
Overnight Parking On Weekends
After 5:00 pm Friday through 6:00 am Monday, visitors may park in the following lots without a permit at no charge:
- B1 Springfield Avenue between Mathews and Goodwin
- B17 Harvey Street between Clark and Main
- C09 Chalmers and Sixth
- D09 Illinois and Lincoln
- E14 First Street and Kirby
- F23 Lincoln Avenue and Florida
- F28 Peabody and Dorner Drive
- B4 University and Mathews
- F29 Gregory and Dorner Drive